We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Fullweek view is starting with the wrong day

Hi,

I´m evaluating your schedule control because I want to renew my subscription but I found some bugs in schedule control (and some others more).

The full week view starts with the wrong day (see attached pic).

The date in workweek view (the header from the day) is formated wrong for german culture it seems like you take the seperators for the date from the correct culture but put the day and the month in the wrong order (english instead of german) it should be something like 02.09.2009 and not 09.02.2009.

I can´t find a way to customize the "Week starting" in workweek view.

The whole control is horrable to customize through visual designer. Everything you customize is just not working or it gets lost after closing the designer.

Sorry, but the quality of this control is not what I´m used from syncfusion.

Regards,
Ahmed

schedule_70be55d6.jpg

4 Replies

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team September 5, 2009 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please try using WeekCalendarStartDayOfWeek property in appearance to solve this misbehavior.

scheduleControl.Appearance.WeekCalendarStartDayOfWeek = DayOfWeek.Sunday;

1. Could you please update us a minimal sample that depicts the issue, so that we can provide you the solution at the earliest.

2. Normally the Workweek started with Monday. If you want to change, then please try to select the Dates in NavigationCalendar to show the WorkWeek.

3. I am afraid that I am not able to see the issue in Scheduler control when the control customized in Designer view.

Refer the sample from below link:
http://files.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/Forums/F89696/Schedule.zip

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

AA aali September 6, 2009 02:14 AM UTC

Hi Lingaraj,

I tried to set the WeekCalendarStartDayOfWeek to Sunday, but this doesn´t make any sense, because you would have the Friday and the Saturday stacked. But you should have the Saturday and the Sunday stacked. I think there is a logical problem here.

Regards,

Ahmed

AA aali September 6, 2009 02:27 AM UTC

Hi Lingaraj,

to avoid misunderstandings. The WeekCalendarStartDayOfWeek set to Moday is correct. When you use the PerformSwitchToScheduleViewTypeClick(ScheduleViewType.Week) method the week starts with a monday that´s correct, but it´s the monday from the week before.

I extended your sample so you can see the problem. When you click on the Week button it shows you for example the week starting Sep 6 (in header), but the control shows monday August 31, 2009. So the header text is correct but the control itself shows the wrong week as soon you invoke the this.scheduleControl1.PerformSwitchToScheduleViewTypeClick(ScheduleViewType.Week) method.

Regards,
Ahmed

schedule_17a04eed.zip

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team September 8, 2009 03:10 PM UTC

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for the update.

This issue has been logged into our bug report. It will be fixed in our future releases.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regrads,
Lingaraj S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon