We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ribbonbar Laucher Command Errors

Hi.

When I launch a WPF Ribbon Window I get the error below in my output window for each RibbonBar. I have no XAML attempting to add an ICommand to the Launcher, in fact I hide the Launcher at all times.

How can I get rid of these errors?

System.Windows.Data Error: 39 : BindingExpression path error: 'LauncherCommand' property not found on 'object' ''RibbonBar' (Name='')'. BindingExpression:Path=LauncherCommand; DataItem='RibbonBar' (Name=''); target element is 'RibbonButton' (Name='PART_DialogLauncherButton'); target property is 'Command' (type 'ICommand')

1 Reply

PP Prabhu P Syncfusion Team September 1, 2009 01:53 PM UTC

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are able to see the specified error messages in Output Window and sorry for this inconvenience caused. However this will not stop to run the sample. Anyhow this needs to be fixed. We have filed a bug report about this issue and we will to fix this issue in our upcoming release. We will update you once we fixed this issue. We appreciate your patience.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Thanks,
Prabu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon