We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TreeViewAdv Scrollbar Bug

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

89541 Aug 27,2009 02:57 PM Aug 31,2009 06:06 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: Tools
Thomas Rader
Asked On August 27, 2009 02:57 PM

I'm embedding a TreeViewAdv into forms and loading it into a Windows Tab page. I'm ensuring that I call BeginUpdate() before building my tree and EndUpdate() when finished. However, when the page loads, if I go to use the scroll bars to find the node I'm looking for they scroll fine, but when I go to select that found node with the mouse the TreeViewAdv selects the node as if I hadn't used the scrollbars at all (Basically resets scroll position to the top of the TreeViewAdv and selects the node based on the mouse click location in the control's area).

This happens across multiple applications that use this control. Is there a workaround for this?

Charles Beyer
Replied On August 28, 2009 11:36 AM

Updating to the latest version did NOT fix this issue.

Balavasanth [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 31, 2009 06:06 AM

Hi Charles,

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

We hope you’re talking in perspective of Tools-Windows TreeViewAdv.

We tried to create a simple sample by populating a panel with more TreeNodeAdv and use the scrollbar to select the nodes. Please find the sample from the below location.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Tools.Windows/7.3.0.20/59583/main.htm

We are not able to reproduce any such issues as node as if we hadn’t used the scroll bars at all. Still if you could reproduce the issue. Kindly update us with a single sample to reproduce the issue from our end.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Bala.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;