We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewAdv Scrollbar Bug

I'm embedding a TreeViewAdv into forms and loading it into a Windows Tab page. I'm ensuring that I call BeginUpdate() before building my tree and EndUpdate() when finished. However, when the page loads, if I go to use the scroll bars to find the node I'm looking for they scroll fine, but when I go to select that found node with the mouse the TreeViewAdv selects the node as if I hadn't used the scrollbars at all (Basically resets scroll position to the top of the TreeViewAdv and selects the node based on the mouse click location in the control's area).

This happens across multiple applications that use this control. Is there a workaround for this?

2 Replies

CB Charles Beyer August 28, 2009 03:36 PM UTC

Updating to the latest version did NOT fix this issue.

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team August 31, 2009 10:06 AM UTC

Hi Charles,

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

We hope you’re talking in perspective of Tools-Windows TreeViewAdv.

We tried to create a simple sample by populating a panel with more TreeNodeAdv and use the scrollbar to select the nodes. Please find the sample from the below location.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Tools.Windows/7.3.0.20/59583/main.htm

We are not able to reproduce any such issues as node as if we hadn’t used the scroll bars at all. Still if you could reproduce the issue. Kindly update us with a single sample to reproduce the issue from our end.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Bala.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon