We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Section.Body.InsertXHTML Position

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

89530 Aug 27,2009 09:35 AM Aug 28,2009 09:28 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: DocIO
Cody Inman
Asked On August 27, 2009 09:35 AM

I am building a word report in which i insert paragraphs, images, and html.

It all works, but when i use the method Section.Body.InsertXHTML it inserts the html at the end of the document, regardless of when it is added. So all the paragraphs and images get placed in paragraphs before the html.

I need a way to have the html placed in between the paragraphs.

Vijayakumar S [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 28, 2009 03:25 AM

Hi Cody,

Thank you for posting your query.

We are afraid that we were not able to reproduce the mentioned issue. You can add html contents with the help of WParagraph.AppendHtml() method also. We have prepared a sample to illustrate the usage of both WSection.Body.InsertXHTML() and WParagraph.AppendHtml(), please have a look at the sample in the below link. If the issue with InsertXHTML() method still exists, could you please provide us the code snippet or sample application to reproduce the issue, so that we can sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/DocIO.Windows/F89530/F89530.zip

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Vijay

Cody Inman
Replied On August 28, 2009 09:28 AM

I resolved this issue by using the InsertXHTML method for a table cell.

The table itself is placed in the correct position, so I just insert the xhtml into the table cell.

Thanks for your help.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;