We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Section.Body.InsertXHTML Position

I am building a word report in which i insert paragraphs, images, and html.

It all works, but when i use the method Section.Body.InsertXHTML it inserts the html at the end of the document, regardless of when it is added. So all the paragraphs and images get placed in paragraphs before the html.

I need a way to have the html placed in between the paragraphs.

2 Replies

VS Vijayakumar S Syncfusion Team August 28, 2009 07:25 AM UTC

Hi Cody,

Thank you for posting your query.

We are afraid that we were not able to reproduce the mentioned issue. You can add html contents with the help of WParagraph.AppendHtml() method also. We have prepared a sample to illustrate the usage of both WSection.Body.InsertXHTML() and WParagraph.AppendHtml(), please have a look at the sample in the below link. If the issue with InsertXHTML() method still exists, could you please provide us the code snippet or sample application to reproduce the issue, so that we can sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/DocIO.Windows/F89530/F89530.zip

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Vijay

CI Cody Inman August 28, 2009 01:28 PM UTC

I resolved this issue by using the InsertXHTML method for a table cell.

The table itself is placed in the correct position, so I just insert the xhtml into the table cell.

Thanks for your help.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon