We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Save/Save-As

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

8950 Nov 27,2003 09:42 PM UTC Dec 1,2003 10:30 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: EditControl
Patrick Ransom
Asked On November 27, 2003 09:42 PM UTC

Hello, I''d like to save all new files as RTF or HTML but I don''t want to be prompted to save them to the file system. Rather, I''d like to specify the filename and path myself. I there any way to handle the save-as event. We have the binary version, not the source for Essential Edit. Ideally, I''d like to not save these files to the file system at all but rather stream them in RTF format and store them in another database as RTF. Any chance I can do that? Patrick

Gurucharan Patwal [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 1, 2003 10:30 PM UTC

Hi Patrick, I have consulted the Essential Edit development team for their inputs on this issue and will update you as soon I hear from them. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;