We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabControlAdvWorkspace and GroupBarAdvWorkspace

Hi I'm fairly new to using Syncfusion controls, we recently purchased them and I am trying to get something working but having a heck of a time. I am using the CAB add-on and trying to put two workspaces that are included into my shell application. While they both functionally seem to work fine I cannot seem to get the visualstyles I select in the designer to actually make it through all the way to run time. When i run the application the visual styles i selected seem to be ignored and it uses im guessing the default. I have tried this with Themes enabled and disabled for each control so that dosent seem to be it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Phil Loyer

1 Reply

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team August 27, 2009 01:27 PM UTC

Hi Phil,

You should set the visual style in the GroupBar SmartPartInfo and TabControlAdv SmartPartInfo as shown below.

Syncfusion.CAB.WinForms.SmartPartInfos.GroupBarSmartPartInfo gpSmartPartInfo = new Syncfusion.CAB.WinForms.SmartPartInfos.GroupBarSmartPartInfo();
gpSmartPartInfo.BarDisplayText = "GroupBar Item 1";

// set the visual style
gpSmartPartInfo.VisualStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.VisualStyle.Office2007;

Regards,
Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon