We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to Load iprop.dll

Hello, I have published my site, and everything working locally but now I am getting an error. Unable to load DLL 'iprop.dll': The specified module could not be found.The sever is a 64 bit, using Windows server 2008 wich does not have a iprop.dll according to msdn. Is there a way I can work around this? I currently have the following dlls.
Syncfusion.Compression.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Core.dll
Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base.dll
Thanks

7 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team August 25, 2009 03:43 AM UTC

Hi Whitney,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

You can make use the code snippet given below to avoid loading of iprop.dll in 64 bit machines.

application.UseNativeStorage = false;

Please try this and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Geetha

KV Ken Vanderbeken September 2, 2009 03:08 PM UTC

I have the same problem. if I add
application.UseNativeStorage = false

to my code i get the following error
BC30456: ''UseNativeStorage'' is not a member of ''System.Web.HttpApplicationState''.

any ideas?

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team September 7, 2009 07:03 AM UTC

Hi Ken,

You need to set this property at our IApplication interface and not to HttpApplicationState. Please refer the code snippet given below.

ExcelEngine excelEngine = new ExcelEngine();
IApplication application = excelEngine.Excel;
application.UseNativeStorage = false;

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Geetha

TW Tyson Ware September 10, 2009 08:53 PM UTC

Hello,

I'm using 7.0 BackOffice and I'm getting the same error when I'm hosting my site on 64 bit server.

I didn't understand putting it at the Iapplication level.

I'm trying to create a new word document.

Example:

IWordDocument document;

document = new WordDocument();

Where and how would I put that code snippet. Thanks.

VS Vijayakumar S Syncfusion Team September 15, 2009 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Tyson,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We were able to see the mentioned issue of IProp.dll while using Essential DocIO in 64 bit machine. In our latest source, this issue has been fixed. Could you please post this question through Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents so that we can provide you a solution for this problem and you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. Thank you for your participation in Syncfusion’s Community Forums”.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vijay

EB Esteban Brenes May 9, 2013 03:37 PM UTC

Hi, I am using the version 5.1.1.47 in a windows 7 pc, and Im getting this "Unable to Load iprop.dll"error.
I tried to add the line application.UseNativeStorage = false, but that value is not available for the IApplication object I use.

Thanks

MM Manikandan M Syncfusion Team May 20, 2013 09:11 AM UTC

Hi Tyson,

We highly regret for delay in getting back to you.

The reported issue has been fixed in latest version of Essential studio. We highly recommend you to upgrade your product to newer version.

Download link for latest version:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latest-version

Please let us know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks,

Manikandan M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon