We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Cell background change does not appear!

Hi, I try to change the background color of some cells in a databoundgrid by using the PrepareViewStyleInfo colIndex and rowIndex. It''s all working fine except the fact that I only see the cell color changing after I clicked on the grid. Maybe an important thing is that I switch between grids by setting them on invisible/visible -> does that has something to do with the PrepareViewStyleInfo? Thx, Koen

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2003 07:52 AM UTC

I tried to see this problem in this sample and could not. Do you see it? If so, what version of the grid and .NET Framework are you using? Normally to get PrepareViewStyleInfo changes ''to take'', you only need to force the particular cells to redraw somehow (maybe using grid.RefreshRange or grid.Refresh calls).

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2003 08:06 AM UTC

The sample I posted was done with a beta release of the grid. If you are not using the same release, you will get some compile errors in the designer generated code (new properties not in your version). Just comment them out to get things to compile with your release.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon