We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Override MoveTool

Hi, it's me again :)

I have found that all tools in a diagram could be overriden in order to customize our application. But it seems that the MoveTool is different, and I need to override it. It isn't registered like the other Tools in the Controller, but created by the ProcessMove function only (if I've well understood the source files). So, we can overrid it, but the other class using it must be overriden also. I've cheated a little in overriden the ProcessMove in the SelectTool class, but is there any other solution, cleaner than this one ?

Thanks.

1 Reply

GM Gowri Manohari D Syncfusion Team August 26, 2009 08:39 AM UTC

Hi Stephane,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

We regret to let you know that our current architecture of Essential Diagram does not allow the user to use own MoveTool. MoveTool has been merged with Tool class. You could use our implemented MoveTool and could not be used the custom MoveTool.

If I have misunderstood your requirement, could you please give some more details about your requirement, so that I could work out and provide you a better solution.

Regards,
Gowri

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon