We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Excel Macro with Syncfusion

If I'm going to use a code produced my macro, how will i do this? This is my code produced from the macro:

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Summary Data"
Range("A1").Select()
Selection.Font.Bold = True
Range("A1:D1").Select()
With Selection
.HorizontalAlignment = xlCenter
.VerticalAlignment = xlBottom
.WrapText = False
.Orientation = 0
.AddIndent = False
.IndentLevel = 0
.ShrinkToFit = False
.ReadingOrder = xlContext
.MergeCells = False
End With
Selection.Merge()
Range("A2,B2,C2,D2").Select()
Range("D2").Activate()
Selection.Font.Bold = True
With Selection
.HorizontalAlignment = xlCenter
.VerticalAlignment = xlBottom
.WrapText = False
.Orientation = 0
.AddIndent = False
.IndentLevel = 0
.ShrinkToFit = False
.ReadingOrder = xlContext
.MergeCells = False
End With
Range("C3").Select()

I have already declared all the necessary objects(including worksheet,workbook, etc.)

I can already export my data from my grid to the excel sheet. I just need these in order to format.

By the way, I'm using a Grid Grouping Control grid with this one.

thanks. :)

1 Reply

VN Vijesh Narayanan Syncfusion Team August 18, 2009 05:17 AM UTC

Hi Erika,

Thank you for using Essential XlsIO.

Can you please give more details on your requirement as it is bit ambiguous for me?

By the way, If you are trying to work with Macros, then for your information, Essential XlsIO does not provide API's for working with Macros and VBA Scripts. Such elements are however preserved while resaving an opened workbook, so you can still use and work with such elements, outside Essential XlsIO, in your workbooks.

Please let me know if that clarified your doubts, if not then, please provide more details on your requirements, so that I can look into the issue more closely.

Regards
Vijesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon