We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

grid control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

88726 Aug 9,2009 07:31 PM Aug 10,2009 01:40 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
reda
Asked On August 9, 2009 07:31 PM

hi
would u pl to help me with this:
1- how can i import data from database to gridcontrol?
2- how can i save dat from gridcontrol to database
did gridcontrol support the data souce or not
al though i used vb 2008
thanks for help
reda hashem
lighto soft tech

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 10, 2009 01:40 AM

Hi Reda,

If you are using a GridControl, you can use it in a virtual manner to display a table from a dataset. There are several samples that ship with Essential Grid and a tutorial on using the GridControl in a virtual manner. The idea is to handle the QueryCellInfo event, and dynamically provide the specific requested value from your dataset at that point. You could access the sample from the following location:

My Documents\syncfusion\essentialstudio\7.3.0.20\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\Virtual Grid\Virtual Grid Tutorial\cs

This sample illustrates binding a grid to an external data source so that no data actually resides in the grid. The data is provided to the grid on-demand through an event that allows you to furnish requested data in the handler. Virtual grids allow you to display large data sources very quickly.

Thank you for posting query to us.

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;