We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Resizing Chart on Client

Hi,

I'd like to be able to resize the chart so that it automatically fills a container
in the web browser. This will allow the chart to be optimised for whatever screen resolution the user may have.

I can see how to resize the chart on the server-side, but is there a way I can somehow change the size on the client before the image is rendered? If not, is there any other way I can achieve some sort of dynamic sizing?

Thanks in advance,

Gary

1 Reply

VV Venkata Vijayaraj B Syncfusion Team August 10, 2009 05:11 AM UTC

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Currently we do not provide support to 'Resize the Chart on client side'. This has been confirmed as a Feature Request. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Venkat.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon