We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Essential Edit

Hi,

I'm using the Essential Edit package. I am running with multiple monitors. I have noticed if the window with the edit control is on the second monitor the context popup box will appear at the edge of the main monitor. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
Brian Hublein
Cyberlogic

7 Replies

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team August 11, 2009 08:12 PM UTC

Hi Brian,

I regret for the inconvenience caused. I am working on verifying this issue. I will update you in one business day with the details on this issue.

Regards,
Nanda

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team August 12, 2009 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your patience.

I verified this issue with the version 7.3.0.20 in a dual monitor setup and I was not able to see this issue. Can you please let me know the Essential Studio version you are using?

I tested this issue using the Essential Studio Windows Forms Sample Browser --> Essential Studio Samples --> Edit Samples --> Intellisense Functions --> Context Choice and Prompt sample.

Regards,
Nanda

BH Brian Hublein September 29, 2009 06:23 PM UTC

I'm using 7.102.0.21 I'll try the new version and see if it is fixed. The sample does show the same issue with the version I'm using.

Thanks,
Brian

BH Brian Hublein September 29, 2009 07:34 PM UTC

Hi Nanda,

The problem still happens with the latest version. I have attached a screen shot. I have the edit window on the second screen and types 'this.' as you can see from the screen shot the popup shows up on the bottom of the main screen. I took the screen shot using ctrl+prnt screen so it shows both screens as one screen shot. The second monitor is on the bottom and the main monitor is on the top.

Thanks,

Brian Hublein
Cyberlogic
bhublein@cyberlogic.com

Syncfusion Edit_7110ae01.zip

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team October 6, 2009 12:20 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your patience. We tested this issue internally with Windows XP setup and we are not able to reproduce this issue. We are now verifying the same with the Windows Vista. I will get back to you tomorrow on the details of this testing.

Regards,
Nanda

BH Brian Hublein October 7, 2009 11:13 AM UTC

Thanks Nanda.

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team October 13, 2009 09:39 AM UTC

Hi Brian,

Thanks. We are not able to reproduce this issue in Vista environment too. Please try the latest build for vol.4 which is expected to be available by the end of next week and let me know if you are able to see this issue in that build and let us proceed further with that.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Nanda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon