We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

no information for the accordion jQueryUI

Hi

There is no information in the Online documentation (Essential Tools Web User's Guide) for the jQueryUI accordion control.

Thanks

3 Replies

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team August 5, 2009 10:14 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I'm afraid that i'm not able to reproduce your issue. Kindly use the below details for using the jQuery Accordion Online Documentation.

Url: http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_73/toolsweb/defaultasp.html

After reaching the above URL kindly trace the below path in the left handside treeview.

Controls and Components->jQuery UI Server Controls -> jQueryUIAccordion->Creating jQuery Accordion

After reaching the above path, you could click the links to see the documentation on the right hand side.

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

SD Santiago Dávila Benavides August 5, 2009 12:51 PM UTC

Your indication was useful. I managed to see the page, but for your knowledge, the link through the index tab is broken.

Thanks

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team August 5, 2009 01:47 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to inform you that the jQueryAccordion link in the Index tab of the Essential Tools Web User's Guide(Online Documentation) is up now and you may use that for future references.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon