We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

What''s new : previous build

Hi,

It would be great to give access on your web site on the previous articles "What's new". For example I would like to read the "What's new" of build 7.2.0.37 of your wpf products.

I am upgrading from version 7.2.0.20 to 7.3.0.20. So I think it would be helpful to keep these precious illustrations of the new features somewhere. I know there is a release note for each new version but the release not is not illustrated and there are of course bugs mentioned.

Thanks !

3 Replies

TK Thomas K Syncfusion Team August 13, 2009 03:30 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback to improve our website.

We will implement an archive to list the What's New content of our recent releases. This feature will be available by August 31.

Meanwhile, please let me know the control for which you need the What's New content, so that I can document them for you.

Regards,
Thomas

ED Emilie Devaud September 11, 2009 01:31 PM UTC

Hi Thomas,

Could you send me the "What's new" for build 7.2.0.37 ? We use most controls of essential tools, chart, diagram and grid.

Send me all that you will find,

Thanks,

Emilie

TK Thomas K Syncfusion Team September 14, 2009 11:13 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Please find the attached for the What's New content of v7.2.0.37 for all platforms and products. For further references of Whats New, we will be archiving contents from 2009 Vol3.

For any queries regarding the features, please feel free to contact us by creating an DirectTrac incident for the respective products.

Regards,
Thomas

whats-new_v7.2.0.37_f6417cad.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon