We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

"Blocked Time" Appearance

Hello,

I'm using the following code snippet to add a blocked time in my schedule control:

this.Schedule1.BlockedTimes.Add(
new ScheduleWebBlockedTime()
{
StartTime = new DateTime(2009, 7, 24, 12, 0, 0),
EndTime = new DateTime(2009, 7, 24, 13, 0, 0),
UniqueID = 1,
Owner = 1,
BackColor = Color.LightBlue,
Subject = "some subject"
});

My blocked time is only 1 hour interval, but the final result appears as 1:30, like you can note in attached image. Why?

Thanks in advanced.

BlockedTime_36825311.jpg

7 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 27, 2009 12:51 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce this issue. Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link:

http://files.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/7.3.0.20/88472_Schedule/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing in the above sample and send us the modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Melba

IA Israel Aece July 30, 2009 11:55 AM UTC

Thanks Melba,

But my problem is in BlockedTimes collection. Appointments are working well.

IA Israel Aece July 30, 2009 12:07 PM UTC

Hello,

Note this sample: http://samples.syncfusion.com/ASPNET/7.3.0.20/web/schedule.web/samples/3.5/Scheduler-BasicFeatures/EditingAppointments/cs/EditingAppointments.aspx

In codebehind, you have a method called SetBlockedTime, that create a blocked time and add in Schedule Control:

protected void SetBlockedTime()
{
this.Scheduler1.AllDayAppointmentRowVisible = true;
var sta = DateTime.Parse("02/19/2007 07:00:00", System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture("en-US"));
var sBlockedTime = new ScheduleWebBlockedTime()
{
UniqueID = 8,
Owner = 1,
Subject = "Blocked Time Appoinment",
BackColor = Color.FromArgb(173, 209, 253),
StartTime = DateTime.Parse("02/19/2007 07:00:00", System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture("en-US")),
EndTime = DateTime.Parse("02/19/2007 09:00:00", System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture("en-US"))
};
this.Scheduler1.BlockedTimes.Add(sBlockedTime);
}

The Blocked Time is between 7 and 9, but its your appearance is inconsistent with these values.

Thanks.

ProblemBT_fc66a0d5.jpg

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 31, 2009 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Israel,

Thank you for the update.

The issue reported by you is suspected to be a defect. We have forwarded this to our Development Team for further analysis. We will update you with our Development Team’s response in two business days.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Melba

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team August 6, 2009 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Israel,

Thank you for being patient.

This issue has been confirmed as a defect and we have logged a defect report. The fix for this issue will be available on or before August 24, 2007.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Melba

IA Israel Aece August 7, 2009 03:48 PM UTC

Hello Melba,

Could you notify me via e-mail when the patch will be avaliable for download?

If yes, my e-mail is ia@israelaece.com.

Thanks

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team August 12, 2009 01:22 PM UTC

Hi Israel,

Thank you for the update.

We have created technical support incident #58943 under your Direct Trac account. We will update you with patch for this issue through Direct Trac. Please follow this issue in that incident.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon