We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Update binded object on cell change

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

88430 Jul 22,2009 01:48 PM Jul 23,2009 10:26 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Grouping
Stephane _
Asked On July 22, 2009 01:48 PM

I'm using the GridGroupingControl.

The only time the business object gets updates is when I click on an other row.
Is there a way to update the binded object when we click (or tab or enter) on an other cell? (even of the same row)
Will I still be able to copy/paste multiple column from excel into the grid?

Thanks!

Rajadurai C [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 23, 2009 09:32 AM

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

1) If you would like to commit the change made in record to the binded object on leaving the cell to other cell in the same record by tab or enter key, CurrentRecordContextChange event can be handled with the following code.

this.gridGroupingControl1.CurrentRecordContextChange += new Syncfusion.Grouping.CurrentRecordContextChangeEventHandler(gridGroupingControl1_CurrentRecordContextChange);

void gridGroupingControl1_CurrentRecordContextChange(object sender, Syncfusion.Grouping.CurrentRecordContextChangeEventArgs e)
{
if (e.Action == Syncfusion.Grouping.CurrentRecordAction.CurrentFieldChanged)
{
e.Table.CurrentRecord.EndEdit();
}
}

2) By default, gridgroupingcontrol supports pasting of multiple columns copied from excel sheet.

Regards,
Rajadurai

Stephane _
Replied On July 23, 2009 10:26 AM

Thanks!! It's working.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;