We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion Grid in a Syncfusion Window

Hi,

I am looking for an example which displays syncfusion grid on a syncfusion window control.

When i tried to display the syncfusion gridgrouping control on a syncfusion window, i wasnt successful , it was throwing error in one of the syncfusion javascripts.

Please help me in locating examples for the above mentioned scenario.

Thanks

3 Replies

MA Mitch Arias July 21, 2009 07:49 PM UTC

Just to provide more information, attached is the excel spreadsheet that I'm importing into the syncfusion grid, and everything works correctly, I have my checkboxes within the control. the problem is when I export the control:

Dim gecc As Syncfusion.GridExcelConverter.GridExcelConverterControl = New Syncfusion.GridExcelConverter.GridExcelConverterControl()
gecc.GridToExcel(Me.GridControl1.Model, "c:\Test.xls")

it exports but it loses the checkbox and replaces it with a 1 if the value is checked.

Please advise.

1040_f02f697a.xls

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team July 22, 2009 01:35 PM UTC

Hi Arif,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion Products.

Please find a simple sample illustrating GridGroupingControl placed inside Window control.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support//GGC.Web/7.3.0.20/F88400/main.htm

Let me know if this sample helps you out.

Thanks,
Rekha

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team July 22, 2009 01:39 PM UTC

Hi Mitch,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion Products.

Could you please more specific about your requirement based on windows or web based application, so that we can look into that and provide you a solution quickly.

Thanks,
Rekha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon