We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to export checkboxes to Excel?

I am using the grid control, and within the grid control I have several checkboxes. Everything works fine, but when I export to excel it doesn't bring the checkboxes over with it, it just brings '1's for the checked value. Is there anyway to export the checkboxes into excel? Or atleast change the value from a 1 to a 'X' or something?

Thanks,

Mitch

2 Replies

MA Mitch Arias July 21, 2009 08:10 PM UTC

Just to provide more information, attached is the excel spreadsheet that I'm importing into the syncfusion grid, and everything works correctly, I have my checkboxes within the control. the problem is when I export the control:

Dim gecc As Syncfusion.GridExcelConverter.GridExcelConverterControl = New Syncfusion.GridExcelConverter.GridExcelConverterControl()
gecc.GridToExcel(Me.GridControl1.Model, "c:\Test.xls")

it exports but it loses the checkbox and replaces it with a 1 if the value is checked.

Please advise.

1040_d4da3458.xls

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team July 22, 2009 02:21 PM UTC

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

It seems you have posted an incident(#58248) with similar inquiry in Direct-Trac. It was updated with solution. Please follow-up with that(Incident:58248) for any further updates regarding this issue.

Regards,
Rajadurai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon