We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Chart with 3D showing stacked series

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

88229 Jul 17,2009 12:53 PM UTC Jul 21,2009 12:15 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Phani N
Asked On July 17, 2009 12:53 PM UTC

I am trying to develop a Column chart with 3D. I have 2 series. I am creating the chart in the similar fashion as given in the Syncfusion's windows samples -> Column Charts -> ColumnChartSample. But when I set to 3D, one series is shown in front of the other and not just side-by-side. Please see the attached screenshot. I have a lot of data and so the series shown in the front hides the series shown behind. I should make both the series standing side-by-side. How do I do that?

Syncfusion_Column_Chart_Sample_34600a61.JPG

Venkata Vijayaraj B [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 21, 2009 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Phani,

Please use ColumnDrawMode property [ChartWebControl1.ColumnDrawMode = ChartColumnDrawMode.PlaneMode] to meet your

requirement.

ColumnDrawMode property indicates the drawing mode of columns in charts when there are multiple series. It has three

following values.

InDepthMode - Columns from different series are drawn at different depths.
PlaneMode - Columns from all series are drawn side-by-side.
ClusteredMode - Columns from all series are drawn in depth with the same size.

Refer the below link for more details:
http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_73/chartwin/ColumnDrawMode.html

Chart Documentation Link:
http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_73/chartwin/default.html

If you will face any problem in this please send us your sample, It will be more helpful for us to provide you the

better solution at the earliest.

Regards,
Venkat.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;