We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

List view On Selected Index Changed Event

Hello, I do have the following code in ListView_ON Click even which is working just fine. glbRelationID = ListView2.SelectedItems.Item(0).SubItems(1).Text When I try to place the same code in ListView_On_Selected_Index_Changed event I receive an error. Does anyone know what I should change. Thank you. Peter

4 Replies

SU suda November 21, 2003 06:49 PM UTC

> Hello, > I do have the following code in ListView_ON Click even which is working just fine. > > glbRelationID = ListView2.SelectedItems.Item(0).SubItems(1).Text > > When I try to place the same code in ListView_On_Selected_Index_Changed event I receive an error. Does anyone know what I should change. Thank you. > Peter > > Hi peter add this line before if selectedindex = -1 exit sub It will solve your problem

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 22, 2003 08:38 PM UTC

Hi Suda. Thank you for the responce. Actually I'm not trying to avoid the error. I would like to select the item when the index Changes. Please advise. Thank you.

SU suda November 24, 2003 06:37 PM UTC

Hi peter, When Selected Index = -1 then SelectedItems Property will Return an Exception, I am also working around that if you don't select any value also it is throws an Exception error,Other than that it is working for me any other alternative please post it I will have a look. Thank you Peter Hello, > I do have the following code in ListView_ON Click even which is working just fine. > > glbRelationID = ListView2.SelectedItems.Item(0).SubItems(1).Text > > When I try to place the same code in ListView_On_Selected_Index_Changed event I receive an error. Does anyone know what I should change. Thank you. > Peter > > Hi peter add this line before if selectedindex = -1 exit sub It will solve your problem

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 11, 2003 01:55 AM UTC

I understand that but how do you know which item is bein selected?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon