We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPMenu ParentBarItem icon disappears

Hello, I'm coding an MDI application using the XPMenu and a XPToolbar with a ParentBarItem inside (it's the 'File/New' item). I have defined the ParentBarItem in my mainframe and in each of my different childforms. This ParentBarItem is holding different BarItems depending on the childform. When I run my application, and open 2 different childforms, the ParentBarItem is losing its icon (I see no icon for the ParentBarItem either in the menu or in the toolbar). If I open only one of my childform I can see the right icon for the ParentBarItem. The icon should be always the same (the classic File/New icon), but it is held in different ImageList associated with the different XPMenu of my childform (for an easier use of the design mode). This icon doesn't have the same index in the different ImageLists. Could you give me a solution to get my icon back when I open several childforms in my application please ? Thank you, Denis.

3 Replies

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team November 13, 2003 05:54 PM UTC

Hi Denis, 1. Which version of Essential Suite are you currently using? Essential Suite 1.6.1.8 is the latest version available for download and you can get it by logging into Direct-Trac. 2. I have uploaded a sample created on the basis of your description and could not reproduce the behaviour you describe. Can you try reproducing it in this sample? Can you upload a modified version so that we can take a look at what could be causing this? Regards, Arun

DM Denis Menard November 21, 2003 09:21 AM UTC

I wasn't able to reproduce that bug from your example so I decided to completely redo my toolbars. The items don't disappear now. Thanks, Denis.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 22, 2003 12:05 AM UTC

Hi Denis, Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any other information. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon