We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Defining minimum and maximum size for docked windows

Is there any way I can restrict the user when he resizes a docked form (by dragging the splitter) to given minimum and maximum sizes ? Thanks, Lizzy

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 13, 2003 08:04 PM UTC

Hi Lizzy, Thanks for your feedback on this issue. We already have an open QA Report (QA# 239) in this regard and I have updated it with your request thereby upping its priority. We will try our very best to implement this feature at the earliest and incorporate it in our future releases. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AL Al February 27, 2007 10:36 PM UTC

Hi,

I noticed that QA# 239 is no longer listed, and I would like to know if there is an update on this feature?

Thanks,
Al

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team February 28, 2007 01:55 PM UTC

Hi,

You can invoke SetControlSize method of docking manager for resize the docked form. Could you please let us know the Syncfusion version you are using, so that I can send you a sample showing this property.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Poly

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 28, 2007 04:02 PM UTC

I'm using version 4.4.0.51.

Thanks,
Al

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team March 22, 2007 01:43 PM UTC

Hi,

You can set the minimum size of a dock control using SetControl MinimumSize method.I am afraid,right now I cannot promise you a stipulated time for implementing the maximum size property.We have a open feature request for this. I have contacted our developers.It require major changes to the architecture.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.
Best Regards,
Poly

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon