We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Wierd exception when calling SetAutoHideMode(ctrl, true)

Hello, I've come across an odd occurence. I am attempting to dock a control to the left, set its auto hide mode to true, and then hide it in one method call. Something like: dm.DockControl(ctrl, this, dockingStyle.Left, 150); dm.SetAutoHideMode(ctrl, true); dm.HideAutoHiddenControl(); Sometimes, the call to SetAutoHideMode fails giving me a NullReferenceException. I've mucked around the source and I've found that it fails in FormController.AdjustLayout(...) at step 3 when calling this.ctrlHost.Update(). I noticed that the x value of rcclip was -1 when this occured, if that's of any relevance. The truly odd thing about this is that all of a sudden this began occuring, one day everything's fine, the next, the exact same code starts acting up. Even more confusing, other calls to this code work just fine. Please HELP !

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 11, 2003 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Udi, I have tested for this issue in our latest release, but could not reproduce the error. Please let me know the version of Essential Suite, VS.NET and Operating systems that you are using so that we could investigate this matter. I have also conveyed the above information to the Development Team for their inputs on this issue. Thanks for your cooperation and sorry for the inconveniences caused. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon