We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGroupingControl and callbackPanel

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

84725 Jul 2,2009 07:28 AM UTC Jul 6,2009 08:54 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 2, 2009 07:28 AM UTC

I have a GGC in Callbackpanel
GGC binded to SQLDatasource. When I send callback to Callbackpanel it handles but GGC doesn't refreshes.

Maybe have enyone some sample with GGC and callbackpanel.

Have to say that I user master page and sand callback from another contentplace.

THnx for help.

Rekha P [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 6, 2009 08:54 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We regret to let you know that the controls CallbackPanel and the CallbackMultiplexer are to be deprecated in the future releases. The CallbackPanel is marked obsolete, because we are on a migration to support ASP.NET AJAX framework with our ASP.NET controls. We would suggest you to use UpdatePanel class instead, which enables the sections of the page to be partially rendered without a postback.

Refer a simple sample with a GridGroupingControl and UpdatePanel.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/GGC.Web/7.2.0.37/F84725/Sample.zip

Thanks,
Rekha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;