We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Autohide does not close multiple docked controls

I have a form which I create a docking manager, then dock three controls to the right side and set thier autohide properties to true. The first docked control closes, but the other two stay open when the application runs. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? here is the code from the construtor of the form: // DOCKING MANAGER this.dockingManager_ = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingManager(this.components); this.dockingManager_.BeginInit(); this.dockingManager_.HostForm = this; this.dockingManager_.PersistState = false; this.dockingManager_.EnableContextMenu = true; this.dockingManager_.ImageList = this.dockingImageList; this.dockingManager_.CloseEnabled = false; // DOCKABLE REPORT VIEWER PANEL dPanelReportViewer_ = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingClientPanel(); this.Controls.Add (dPanelReportViewer_); dPanelReportViewer_.SizeToFit = true; // MULTI REPORT VIEWER multiReportViewer_ = new Telecom.Client.UserControls.MultiReportViewer(70); dPanelReportViewer_.Controls.Add(multiReportViewer_); multiReportViewer_.Dock = DockStyle.Fill; // MONTHLY REPORT GENERATOR monthlyReports_ = new Telecom.Client.UserControls.MonthlyReports( multiReportViewer_ ); dockingManager_.DockControl (monthlyReports_, this, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingStyle.Right, 260); dockingManager_.SetDockLabel (monthlyReports_, "Monthly Reports"); dockingManager_.SetDockIcon (monthlyReports_, 0); // ITEM REPORT GENERATOR itemReports_ = new Telecom.Client.UserControls.ListReports( multiReportViewer_, Telecom.Client.UserControls.ListReports.PickListType.ITEM ); dockingManager_.DockControl (itemReports_, this, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingStyle.Right, 260); dockingManager_.SetDockLabel (itemReports_, "Item Reports"); dockingManager_.SetDockIcon (itemReports_, 1); // PURCHASE ORDER REPORT GENERATOR poReports_ = new Telecom.Client.UserControls.ListReports( multiReportViewer_, Telecom.Client.UserControls.ListReports.PickListType.PURCHASE_ORDER ); dockingManager_.DockControl (poReports_, this, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingStyle.Right, 260); dockingManager_.SetDockLabel (poReports_, "PO Reports"); dockingManager_.SetDockIcon (poReports_, 2); dockingManager_.SetAutoHideMode (poReports_, true); dockingManager_.SetAutoHideMode (itemReports_, true); dockingManager_.SetAutoHideMode (monthlyReports_, true);

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 6, 2003 09:30 PM UTC

Hi Jeff, Thanks for bringing this to our attention and also for the above code. I have tested for this issue here and have observed the above mentioned error when there are multiple auto-hidden docking windows. I have notified the Development Team about this problem , and will update you as soon as I hear from them. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon