We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Docking manager not painting

In my app I have some docking panel. When this docking panel is collapsed and I start the application I can see the desktop through the application. Can any one tell me how to fix this?

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 6, 2003 10:34 AM UTC

Hi Ivaan, Please provide me more information as to what you imply when you say "docking panel is collapsed". Are you referring to unpinning the docking panel by pressing the pushpin (so that it goes to auto-hide mode) or closing the docking panel itself using the "X" close button? Also, please let me know the version of Essential Tools that you are using. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

II Iftekhar Ivaan November 7, 2003 11:21 AM UTC

Unpinning the docking panel. I am using 1.6.1.8 > Hi Ivaan, > > Please provide me more information as to what you imply when you say "docking panel is collapsed". Are you referring to unpinning the docking panel by pressing the pushpin (so that it goes to auto-hide mode) or closing the docking panel itself using the "X" close button? Also, please let me know the version of Essential Tools that you are using. Thanks for your cooperation. > > Regards, > Guru Patwal > Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 7, 2003 02:29 PM UTC

Hi Ivaan, Thanks for the update. I have put together a small application to test this issue and it worked fine here in Essential Suite 1.6.1.8. Please refer to the test sample attached and let me know if I have understood your requirements correctly. Here is what I do. - Run the sample and press the pushpin button. - The panel goes into the auto-hidden mode by sliding back to the left edge of the form. When the panel slides in, the client area of the form is repainted correctly and the desktop behind it cannot be seen. Please try this on your system and let me know how it goes. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 7, 2003 02:32 PM UTC

Hi Ivaan, Here is the test sample. Regards, Guru Patwal.

II Iftekhar Ivaan November 11, 2003 03:04 PM UTC

Hi, It only happen when I start my application and dock state is lodaded from XML file. > Hi Ivaan, > > Thanks for the update. I have put together a small application to test this issue and it worked fine here in Essential Suite 1.6.1.8. Please refer to the test sample attached and let me know if I have understood your requirements correctly. Here is what I do. > - Run the sample and press the pushpin button. > - The panel goes into the auto-hidden mode by sliding back to the left edge of the form. > When the panel slides in, the client area of the form is repainted correctly and the desktop behind it cannot be seen. Please try this on your system and let me know how it goes. Thanks for your cooperation. > > Regards, > Guru Patwal > Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 11, 2003 08:31 PM UTC

Hi Ivaan, I have modified my previous sample to save and load Dock state information to/from an XML file. I have tested this in Essential Suite 1.6.1.8 and it seems to work fine here. Please try this on your system and let me know how it goes. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon