We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

License dialog when running unit tests

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

83520 Jun 25,2009 12:13 PM Jun 26,2009 03:01 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Calculate
Kiel Wadner
Asked On June 25, 2009 12:13 PM

Greetings,

I am working on writing some unit tests against some very basic SyncFusion Calculate functionality. When the tests run, I get the attached dialog and I have press the 'X' button to continue on with running them. If I press 'Fix It' I get a "The system cannot find the file specified" exception. This obviously is not ideal.

I'm working as a contract for a company, and per their request I'm using their unlock key after installing SyncFusion. It was inferred by them that I didn't need an licx file to run. Is this in fact the case? What is necessary to prevent this dialog from appearing AND not allowing other developers build the project who don't have a copy of SyncFusion installed?

syncfusion_631c41c4.PNG

Nandakumar R [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 26, 2009 03:01 PM

Hi,

Can you please let me know if you are the Developer of the application or you are having the application and you are just writing over some test scripts for that? The purpose of this question is that I would like to know if you have access to the code or not.

This issue needs to be resolved from the Development side. While building any project that uses Syncfusion Essential Studio assemblies, they need to include a file called licenses.licx. This file will be embedded in to the exe in the name of ${application_name}.exe.licenses with Syncfusion licensing details included in that.

Please refer to the following article on how to solve this issue. If you are having access to the code, you can try this. Please let me know if this helps.

http://help.syncfusion.com/UG/Common/Documents/102howtoremovethelic.htm

Regards,
Nanda

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;