We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Currency not accepting decimal amounts

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

8299 Oct 30,2003 09:09 PM UTC Oct 30,2003 09:53 PM UTC Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
ERobishaw
Asked On October 30, 2003 09:09 PM UTC

I'm going nuts here: I have a databound grid with two columns with style info set: this.gridBoundColumn2.StyleInfo.CellType = "Currency"; this.gridBoundColumn2.StyleInfo.CellValueType = typeof(System.Double); this.gridBoundColumn2.StyleInfo.Format = "C"; With this setting, and the data tied to an Access Database Table, with Double format.... Anytime I enter a decimal amount, like 1.50, into the grid control, I get "Input String was not in correct format" when I move to a diff cell. If I enter a whole number, all is fine. I've also tried setting CellType = "TextBox", instead of Currency, and get the exact same effect. I'm going nuts here...any ideas?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 30, 2003 09:33 PM UTC

What regional settings do you have set? Have you tried entering 1,50 to see if this works?

ERobishaw
Replied On October 30, 2003 09:53 PM UTC

Found the problem... the message was actually being generated by something I was doing in CurrentCellAcceptedChanges, but thought it was coming from the grid itself. My bad. Thanks.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;