We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Currency not accepting decimal amounts

I'm going nuts here: I have a databound grid with two columns with style info set: this.gridBoundColumn2.StyleInfo.CellType = "Currency"; this.gridBoundColumn2.StyleInfo.CellValueType = typeof(System.Double); this.gridBoundColumn2.StyleInfo.Format = "C"; With this setting, and the data tied to an Access Database Table, with Double format.... Anytime I enter a decimal amount, like 1.50, into the grid control, I get "Input String was not in correct format" when I move to a diff cell. If I enter a whole number, all is fine. I've also tried setting CellType = "TextBox", instead of Currency, and get the exact same effect. I'm going nuts here...any ideas?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 30, 2003 09:33 PM UTC

What regional settings do you have set? Have you tried entering 1,50 to see if this works?

ER ERobishaw October 30, 2003 09:53 PM UTC

Found the problem... the message was actually being generated by something I was doing in CurrentCellAcceptedChanges, but thought it was coming from the grid itself. My bad. Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon