We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

V2.0 Today?

Any chance of a 2.0 release today? -- David

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 30, 2003 04:25 PM UTC

Hi David, We have built the individual products today (all of them that we plan to release for 2.0). But I don't think that we will be able to get an integrated build today. If you are looking for specific 2.0 features we can give you a build that supports those features. Thank you for using Essential Suite. Best regards, Daniel

KS Karl Schulze October 30, 2003 05:10 PM UTC

Will this be a Beta Build or a complete build? And should we expect to see it before the week's up?

DW David Whatley October 30, 2003 05:15 PM UTC

Actually I've forgotten the features I was waiting for in particular. Maybe it was bug fixes. In anycase, I'll wait for the normal release. :) -- David

SH Sue Harris October 30, 2003 06:47 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, I'd also like to know when we're getting a build (I'm fairly certain you've stated before that it will only be a beta build). The two features I'm anxiously waiting on are Charting (which apparently will be coming out in 2.0), and Excel exporting (BIFF format), which I haven't heard anything recently about. I need something quickly to placate my managers, can you tell me when 2.0 will be available and whether those two features will be in there? Sue

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 31, 2003 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Karl, This will be a beta build. Best regards, Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 31, 2003 12:28 PM UTC

Hi David, Thanks for your patience. Best regards, Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 31, 2003 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Sue, This will be a beta build. Charting has come along very well. We have a preview build but it needs about 5-6 days of work before we can put it out. Our BIFF support is almost done (99% complete). What remains is user documentation and some more testing. It will be a seperate product (all existing customers will get it as a free upgrade) with a full features object model to read and write Excel files. It can be used completely independent of the Grid. Both of these will be in 2.0, 100%. We are working to get the beta release out. It will only be a few more days. Sorry for the long delay. Thank you for using Essential Suite. Best regards, Daniel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon