We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ComboListBox question

Hello, I have a combolistbox that has its datasource property set to a custom collection that I created. The value and display members are set to the properties that belong to the object type contained in the custom collection. I want the additions and deletions I make to the custom collection (listbox's datasource) to appear in the combolistbox. How do I refresh the datasource property of the combolistbox control? Thanks, Andrew

3 Replies

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team October 30, 2003 08:21 PM UTC

Hi Andrew, a) Which version of Essential Tools are you currently using? b) We do not have a ComboListBox control. It was in an older version of our code, but was never exposed, so it would not show up in the Toolbox. Regards, Arun

AN Andrew October 31, 2003 01:56 AM UTC

I'm using 1.6.1.8. Do you know how to refresh the listbox control using the standard Microsoft listbox control. Thanks, Andrew > Hi Andrew, > > a) Which version of Essential Tools are you currently using? > > b) We do not have a ComboListBox control. It was in an older version of our code, but was never exposed, so it would not show up in the Toolbox. > > Regards, > Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 31, 2003 01:38 PM UTC

You might try setting listBox1.DataSource = null, and then resetting it to listBox1.DataSource = myCollection.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon