We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Toolbar position

Hi there,

I am having difficulty positioning my toolbars. I have a MainFrameBarManager, attached to that are a few XPMenus.Bars (each one is used in different areas of the application).

At runtime, I’m hiding some of the Main toolbars items, but the other bars are not moving up. In other words I don’t want a gap between the toolbars. See the attachment for some screenshots.

I’ve looked through all the settings and I’ve tried moving them manually. The manual code looks like this:

mainFrameBarManagerStyles.GetBarControl( barAdminToolBar ).Left = 20;

Am I missing something obvious? Can this get handled automaticly or do I have to manually do it?

Thanks
Greg

P.S. I am on version 7.103.0.21.

ToolbarPosition_f512275f.docx

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 22, 2009 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Greg,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Add support for toolbar to fill the gap of hidden baritrems

Currently this feature is not available in the library. We have contacted our Development Team for further analysis and will get back to you on 'June 29' with more details.

Regards,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2009 04:38 AM UTC

Hi Greg,

Please ignore the previous update.

We can adjust the position of the Bars in XPMenus using RowOffset property. Kindly check the provided sample and the code snippet that illustrates this:

this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetBarControl(this.bar2).RowOffset = 1;

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Tools.Windows/7.2.0.37/57132/main.htm

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon