We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Toolbar position

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

82627 Jun 17,2009 11:07 PM UTC Jun 23,2009 04:38 AM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 17, 2009 11:07 PM UTC

Hi there,

I am having difficulty positioning my toolbars. I have a MainFrameBarManager, attached to that are a few XPMenus.Bars (each one is used in different areas of the application).

At runtime, I’m hiding some of the Main toolbars items, but the other bars are not moving up. In other words I don’t want a gap between the toolbars. See the attachment for some screenshots.

I’ve looked through all the settings and I’ve tried moving them manually. The manual code looks like this:

mainFrameBarManagerStyles.GetBarControl( barAdminToolBar ).Left = 20;

Am I missing something obvious? Can this get handled automaticly or do I have to manually do it?

Thanks
Greg

P.S. I am on version 7.103.0.21.

ToolbarPosition_f512275f.docx

Replied On June 22, 2009 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Greg,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Add support for toolbar to fill the gap of hidden baritrems

Currently this feature is not available in the library. We have contacted our Development Team for further analysis and will get back to you on 'June 29' with more details.

Regards,
Jaya

Replied On June 23, 2009 04:38 AM UTC

Hi Greg,

Please ignore the previous update.

We can adjust the position of the Bars in XPMenus using RowOffset property. Kindly check the provided sample and the code snippet that illustrates this:

this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetBarControl(this.bar2).RowOffset = 1;

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Tools.Windows/7.2.0.37/57132/main.htm

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Jaya

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;