We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

The issue I’m having is while moving/ shifting the columns

hi,
I have been using your Sync Fusion Grid grouping control. The grid works good most of the time, but I’m currently having a problem with one of our important screens, below is the description:

Let’s say I have a grid grouping control bound to a data source which has 4 columns (Test Script, Path, Result and Description). The issue I’m having is while moving/ shifting the columns.

When I shift a column that has data the process works fine, but when I try to shift the column that does not have data, it shows “Default” instead of empty:

Please do let me know if any further questions.

thanks in Advance!

issue_9ea18309.doc

1 Reply

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team June 13, 2009 06:46 AM UTC

Hi Reddy,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion product.

I am unable to reproduce the issue in shift column, when the Empty column has been shifted in GridGroupingControl. I have created the sample with four column and one empty column. Also I have attached the sample in below link:
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/Forums/GroupingControl.zip

In this sample the issue has been tested with unbound columns and unbound fields. The UnboundColumns were added through the GridColumnDescriptor. The Unbound filed were added through the UnfoundFileds property.

Please let me know if still face the issue, it would be helpful try to reproduce the steps in this sample.

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon