We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

formula cross-reference sheet

I am reading in an Excel page to a grid control. I have a workbook that I am reading multiple pages from. some pages reference a cell on the first page, which is fine, except that when I look at the formula in the worksheetcell the sheet name has single quotes around it. my excel file doesn't have the quotes, and the grid control should also not have the quotes. Is there a method to remove these quotes so that the formula can be written out properly?

thanks,

1 Reply

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team June 23, 2009 06:12 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for posting query to us.

I have tested the issue by importing a excel sheet to GridControl by GridExcelConverter. But it is exporting formulas to grid cell as shown in excel cell. The formula in grid cell also does not have any quotes in grid cell. Please see the sample that I tested the issue.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Grid.Windows/F82345.zip

Could you please have a look at the above sample, if still the issue exists please reproduce the issue in the sample or provide us a sample having issue?.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon