We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Zooming

Hi.
I have a question about zooming support. In online documentation is written that there are 4 methods
• ZoomIn()
• ZoomOut()
• ZoomToSelection()
• ZoomToActual()

Which Diagram's property they belong to?

How does ZoomTool's ZoomIncrement function at all? Is there also a ZoomDecrement functionality?

Regards, Frank.

5 Replies

VC Veaceslav Cosulet June 8, 2009 11:02 AM UTC

Could you also tell me when "Magnification cant't be so small" occurs, which is the minimum and maximum values for Magnification property and how can I find out the mouse's wheel roll direction in MouseWheelZoom event handler.
Regards, Frank.

VC Veaceslav Cosulet June 8, 2009 12:35 PM UTC

Well, the code below helped me to change the Magnification of a diagram
private void diagram1_MouseWheelZoom(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.MouseWheelZoomEventArgs e)
{
diagram1.View.Magnification = diagram1.View.Magnification - e.Delta;
}

But not is what expected. How could this code be improved to see office word like magnification???
Thnaks
Regards, Frank

VC Veaceslav Cosulet June 8, 2009 12:58 PM UTC

private void diagram1_MouseWheelZoom(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.MouseWheelZoomEventArgs e)
{
if (e.Delta < 0)
{
int inter = e.Delta + 110;
diagram1.View.Magnification = diagram1.View.Magnification + inter;
}
else
{
int inter = e.Delta - 110;
diagram1.View.Magnification = diagram1.View.Magnification + inter;
}
}

This is my solution to magnify a diagram's view when pressing Ctrl + scrolling mouse wheel. The only thing I need is to know the minimal and maximal values of Magnification property.
Thanks.
Best regards, Frank

VC Veaceslav Cosulet June 8, 2009 01:08 PM UTC

Don't forget please also to answer the question about those 4 zooming methods.
Thanks, Frank

GM Gowri Manohari D Syncfusion Team June 9, 2009 01:37 PM UTC

Hi Frank,

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products.

1. All the functions which you have mentioned for Zoom support are Client Side DiagramWebControl methods of Web Form. It is not relevant to Essential Studio Windows Form.Please refer the below link for more details

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_71_new/diagram/Zooming.html

2. ZoomTool's ZoomIncrement property increments the Magnification value for every mouse button click by 25.ZoomTool does not have property ZoomDecrement

3. For your third requirement

MinimumMagnification of the diagram is 10 and the
MaximumMagnification of the diagram is 1000

Regards,
Gowri

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon