We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

SelectedRecordsChanged and SelectedRecordsChanging events not firing

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

82248 Jun 5,2009 10:13 AM Jun 8,2009 05:05 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Alomgir Miah
Asked On June 5, 2009 10:13 AM

Hi,

1) The SelectedRecordsChanged and SelectedRecordsChanging in GroupingGrid is not firing. What am I doing wrong. I am trying to implement a master detail grid.

I will appreciate any sample with this implementation.

2) Is it possible to show master detail records in a single grid using DataSet DataRelations or I have to use two grids.

Thanks,
Alomgir

Rajadurai C [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 8, 2009 12:23 PM

Hi Alomgir,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Please refer to the following sample in which the master-detail relation in single grid is shown. The relations among the nested childs have to be added manually to achieve this along with dataset relations. The SelectedRecordsChanged and SelectedRecordsChanging events get fired only when the following properties were set.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.None;
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended;

Here is the sample.
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/7.2.0.20/F82248.zip

Regards,
Rajadurai

Alomgir Miah
Replied On June 8, 2009 05:05 PM

That was helpful.

Thanks,
Alomgir

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;