We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Lines drawn in x then y instead of y then x.

I would like to create a kind of treeview with a diagram. With parent and children nodes. Parent nodes connecting to children nodes. Easy enough to create and to connect. However, the lines that are drawn using Ortho start drawing along the x axis and then along the y axis. In this case, since this is a treeview type ordering of nodes, the connection line from the parent to the child goes to the right and then down. I would like the line to draw down and then to the right. Is this possible with some setting? Or will I need to make changes to the source, which I do have a license for.

Thank You

Anton
CTech

2 Replies

AB Anton Bursch June 3, 2009 07:53 PM UTC

An answer to my own question. As simple as setting the DiagramModel Orientation = "LeftRight".

NA Nikhil A Syncfusion Team June 4, 2009 04:05 AM UTC

Hi Anton,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are glad to know that your problem is resolved. We have noticed from your previous response that you have a license for Essential Diagram WPF product. Therefore you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac acocunt available using your own email address, and we highly recommend using your personal account. You'll get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via DirectTrac, and you can login and view your incident history 24x7.

Simply visit https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx to login. If you have any further questions, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and available services as a license holder.

Regards,
Nikhil

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon