We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Grid Width

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

82147 Jun 3,2009 04:37 PM UTC Sep 7,2009 07:18 AM UTC WPF 5
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 3, 2009 04:37 PM UTC

How can I cause all columns on the grid to automatically resize into the available view (e.g. dockpanel) without having a horizontal scrollbar?

thanks

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 5, 2009 08:52 AM UTC

Hi Heath,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. We already have worked out the logics to implement auto sizing in columns, where you can specify the type of sizing that the columns should implement, Right now, the Grid Tree Control implements that. We will have this implemented for the Grid Data Control by Vol3 release.

Please let me know if you want any more details.

Thanks,
Fahad
Grid.WPF Team
Syncfusion Inc.,

Replied On June 29, 2009 04:08 PM UTC

Fahad,

Will it be possible to freeze right hand columns in the grid at all?

e.g. The footer rows can be frozen for scrolling and my requirements are for three total columns on the right hand side of my grid to be frozen as well.

Thanks,
Heath

Replied On June 29, 2009 04:58 PM UTC

You can freeze columns on the right is a WPF GridDataControl with code like:

gridDataControl1.Model.ColumnWidths.FooterLineCount = 2;

Replied On August 19, 2009 12:08 PM UTC

Fahad,

Will the release due out shortly allow for the grid to fill the available object that it is placed within? E.g. set width to 100%

Thanks
Heath

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 7, 2009 07:18 AM UTC

Hi Heath,

You could create a new direct trac incident for following up on this feature. We recommend you to use direct trac, since we would follow up and notify you in that easily.

Thanks,
Fahad
Grid.WPF Team
Syncfusion Inc.,

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;