We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tab Splitter - Splitter page contents do not resize when Tab spliter is resized

I am using tab splitter inside a window. Contents of top and bottom spliter pages are user controls. When I resize top level window (using Maximise and restore for instance), the tab splitter and the top and bottom panes and splitter pages resizes with the window. However the contents of the splitter pages (both top and bottom) do not resize. I will have to manually drap the split bar to resize the contents. Let me eknow if there is a property I should be setting for this to happen. Following the xaml code snippet. The two controls named "ImageControl" and "Chart" are th controls that do not resize as expected. Any help is highly appreciated.

5 Replies

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team June 2, 2009 09:54 AM UTC

Hi Hemanth,

We really thank you for consistently following up and bringing this defect to our attention. We have logged a defect report on this issue. The fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming releases. we really appreciate your patience.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks for your interests in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Bala.

HJ Hemanth Javali June 2, 2009 09:15 PM UTC

Hi Bala,
Thanks for your response. Do you know when the next release with the bug fixes is expected?

Thanks,
-Hemanth

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team June 3, 2009 05:32 AM UTC

Hi Hemanth,

The fix for this issue will be available along with our VOL-3 release which is scheduled on second week of July 2009. We really appreciate this opportunity to assist you.But we might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac account available using your own email address,and we highly recommend using your personal account. You'll get a faster response/fixes/features along with an automatic update when your question is answered via DirectTrac, and you can login and view your incident history 24x7.

Simply visit

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

login. If you have any further questions, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and available services as a license holder.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Bala.

HJ Hemanth Javali July 16, 2009 03:28 PM UTC

Hi Bala,
I just installed and started using the latest verion 7.3. Looks like this issue hasn't been fixed. Am I correct?

Thanks,
-Hemanth

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team July 22, 2009 02:00 PM UTC

Hi Hemanth,

Yes your correct we have not included this fix in our VOL-3 release. We really appreciate this opportunity to assist you.But we might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac account available using your own email address,and we highly recommend using your personal account. You'll get a faster response/fixes/features along with an automatic update when your question is answered via DirectTrac, and you can login and view your incident history 24x7.

Simply visit

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

login. If you have any further questions, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and available services as a license holder. So that we can give you timely fixes with the custom assemblies and patches for you to download.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Bala.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon