We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Want to disable or hide restore button on maximised MDI child form

When MDI child forms are maximised, the controlbox icons (minimise, restore and close) are merged into the mainmenu control of the parent window. They are still shown even though controlbox is set to false for the MDI child form. Is it possible to disable or hide the restore icon when MDI child is maximised?

1 Reply

TI Timur October 22, 2002 01:11 PM UTC

Put this Code to resize event: With Me .ControlBox = False .MaximizeBox = False .MinimizeBox = False .WindowState = FormWindowState.Maximized End With I do not know if this a bug, but when you resisze the mdichild it gets this Max and min box back. I hobe this helps > When MDI child forms are maximised, the controlbox icons (minimise, restore and close) are merged into the mainmenu control of the parent window. They are still shown even though controlbox is set to false for the MDI child form. Is it possible to disable or hide the restore icon when MDI child is maximised?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon