We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeViewAdv is resetting cursor position if NodeEditorValidateString is cancelled

Hi, I am using Tools 1.6.1.8/VS.NET 2003/Win2k. I am using TreeViewAdv control. In NodeEditorValidateString event handler, if I set e.Cancel = true, tree is resetting the curosr position in the textbox. In my case, I am not allowing the user to type more than 15 chars in the node text. If the user types 16th char, I am setting e.Cancel = true. For the user it looks like the cursor jumps to first position in the textfield. You have to restore the position in TreeViewAdv.cs/labelEditor_TextChanged/ if(e.Cancel) block after you reset the text. thanks, - Reddy

1 Reply

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team October 25, 2003 08:58 AM UTC

Hi Reddy, Thanks for your feedback. We will look into this issue. The Essential Tools team is looking into issues in the TreeViewControlAdv control and I will update this posting as soon as I have more information. Regards, Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon