We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Floating Toolbar at location (0,0).

I upgraded my application Syncfusion from 3.2 to 7.2. My application has a main form and a child form detected at run time. The child form toolbars (XPMenus.Bar) are merged into the main tool bar. When we do right click on the main toolbar to display a child toolbar, the child toolbar is always floating at the top left (FloatBound at X= 0, Y= 0). Syncfusion 3.2 always docks the child toolbar at the top. What default value do I need to set for the child toolbar to make it dock for the first time? Or Is there a way to catch right mouse click event on the main toolbar to make the select child toolbar docked? (We use a user define xml file to save to the toolbar state and application state, and I already deleted all the IsolatedStoreage files and our user defined xml file).

1 Reply

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team May 26, 2009 12:28 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Sorry for the delay in providing an update for this forum post. If you are a valid customer of Syncfusion please use our Direct-trac system for logging incidents. You will get a response with in 24 hrs time using our Direct-trac.

I have tested this issue with MDI demo application shipping with essential studio and not able to see the issue as you have described in your post. If you are open the child form for the first time and dock the floating toolbar, after that close the child form and open for the second time. Now are you able to see the floating toolbar?

If possible please send us a sample application for reproduce the issue at our end.

Best regards,
Poly

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon