We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DateTimePickerExt and FormatException

When debugging I have Visual Studio break when CLR exceptions are thrown. What I've found is that when the DateTimePickerExt is used with the default long date format a first chance exception is always generated during the validation phase. Here is the call stack: mscorlib.dll!System.Int32::Parse(String* s = "Monday") + 0x16 bytes syncfusion.tools.dll!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DateTimePickerExt::ValidateDay() + 0x3b bytes It seems to me that if the format is Long then the weekday should not be handed off to int.Parse. The annoying part is that I have to disable break-on-throw in order to do any work with the DateTimePickerExt. Any chance of fixing this in the future? Sean

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 21, 2003 06:45 PM UTC

Hi Sean, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have tested for this issue here using the DateTimePickerExtDemo sample and was able to reproduce it. I have informed the Essential Suite Development Team regarding this problem and we will try our best to fix this at the earliest. Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. Thanks for your patience and cooperation on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon