We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Possible designer issue?

I don't know if i'm missing something or this is an issue with syncfusion.

When I try to create a new basestyle in gridgroupingcontrol it seems I can't set the CellType property, whenever I click the drop down arrow the window closes on me.

What do you suggest?
I'm using version 7.103

3 Replies

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team May 7, 2009 03:20 PM UTC

Hi John,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please refer to the following sample in which a new basestyle is created with celltype set in gridgroupingcontrol. It works fine.
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/7.2.0.20/F80950.zip

If you still sees the issue, try to reproduce it in this sample and provide us. So that we can locate the cause for it and work to provide a better solution.

Regards,
Rajadurai

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 7, 2009 05:39 PM UTC

So it still happens in the example you provided and i tried it on two different machines.
To let you know what I'm talking about:
Open the project you have put a link to
then in Form1 designer click on the grid grouping control and then from properties window scroll down to BaseStyle, click the little button to get into the GridTableBaseStyle collection editor

Add a new base style then from style info if you go to CellType and click the arrow of the compbo box to select the GridTableBaseStyle collection editor will close immediately withotu giving any error, it just disappears.

What am i doing wrong?

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team May 8, 2009 10:43 AM UTC

Hi John,

I could able to see the issue. We suspect this issue to be defect. We have forwarded this to our developers for further analysis. Meanwhile, Could you please create a new Direct trac incident with forum title as subject?.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon