We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Read X where image should be in ASP.NET MVC application

I'm getting a read X where the node should be. All functionality for the node is there (i.e. drag etc.), however, it doesn't display correctly. I've added the correct httpHandlers in the web.config with no success. The only thing I can see that I'm doing differently is that I'm using ASP.NET MVC and have the control in a view. Is it possible that the Syncfusion Diagram doesn't support the routing in MVC?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 30, 2009 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Craig,

We are not using ASP.NET MVC Routing features in Essential Diagram. Let me know the running mode of your application whether you run the application through the localhost or filesystem.

Thanks & Regards,
Gowri

RO Roger Osborn August 28, 2009 04:17 PM UTC

Is there any update on this? I get the same thing. By the way, when the original poster said "read", I think they meant "red". I am using a Diagram control in as ASP.NET page (not using MVC). I created an .edp file and set teh DiagramPath of the control to the file. I am running it in debug mode on my local machine from Visual Studio 2008. When the page first comes up, the diagram displays properly. I am trying to add symbols to the diagram via code. I'm not 100% sure that this is always the case, but it seems like whenever I have an exception in my code the digram no longer displays the bitmap symbols I added, but rather just has a red "X" for each symbol. Like the original poster said, the nodes are all there, but just no image is displayed.

I don't think this is related to any image paths because it also happens for nodes that are roundedrectangles. If I do a page refresh or reload it doesn't help. What helps is stopping the debug session and restarting. It runs for a while and then goes red again.

GM Gowri Manohari D Syncfusion Team August 29, 2009 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Roger,

We could not reproduce the issue whcih you have mentioned. Please provide the sample file in which you have used. It will be useful for reproducing the error.

Regards,
Gowri

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon