We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

how to force grid to re-bind to data

I currently have a chart setup with multiple series bound to ChartBindingData. Based on some properties changing on my model I was to get the ChartBindingData to rebind to the source (which is an IEnumerable<>). I tried calling Series.Invalidate() or reassigning the data property on the series but neither worked. Does anyone know what the appropriate way to do this is?

Thanks
SF

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 29, 2009 02:47 PM UTC

correction: "how to for *chart* to re-bind to data

PJ Pavithra J Syncfusion Team April 30, 2009 12:23 PM UTC

Hi SFL,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Since we have made a lot of changes with our source, could you please update your Essential Studio package to our latest version(v 7.2.0.20). We have added a lot of new features to chart which will be greatly helpful you.

You can download our latest build from the following location

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/redirect.aspx?version=7.2.0.20&source=cache&file=syncfusionessentialstudiosetup

After updating , Kindly make use of the sample from the below given link,which shows how to bind the datasource property with a new source

Sample illustrates Binding DataSource

Please let me know if I misunderstood your query and also if you have other concerns.

Regards,
Pavithra.J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon