We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Need some way to import charts natively into word

We need to create a word document and also create charts.. The solution now is we convert the charts to a image and import them into word. This does not work because the charts become bitmaps and the fonts in the charts are pixelated.

Any way I could use DocIO to do this? Maybe use XLIO to create the charts and programmtically import them natively in the WORD document maybe?

3 Replies

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team April 27, 2009 07:48 AM UTC

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Currently we do have support to preserve the chart size inside the word document. But we don't have support import charts natively into word.

Only way to do this as you said convert the chart control as an image and insert into the Word document.

But it’s not possible to insert chart to word using Essential XlsIO, since in XlsIO we don't have an option to convert the chart control as an image.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

MH Matthew Herb April 27, 2009 01:34 PM UTC

thanks for the reply

strange it is so hard to find a solution to this.

The client really needs the charts (ssrs or excel) to fit natively into the rest of the word document..

I can't find any solutions to this so far.

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team April 28, 2009 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the update.

As we said early currently its not possible to import charts naively into word document using Essential DocIO. We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon