We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

trouble with grid values export to excel

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

80702 Apr 22,2009 08:22 PM Apr 23,2009 06:16 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On April 22, 2009 08:22 PM

HI,

I have a trouble with a essential grid when i export to excel, i use essential grid and export to excel method, my version of component is 6.4.0.15

GridExcelExport excel = new GridExcelExport(this.GridGroupingControl1, "example.xls");
excel.ExportNestedTable = true;
excel.Export();

i have two columns Entrada1 and Salida2 this columns are datatype double, but whe i export to excel y saw in datetime format.

why?
how can i resolve this?

Dibujo_480e81f1.zip

Rekha P [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 23, 2009 06:16 AM

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

In the attached screen shot, the columns Entrada1 and Salida2 seems to be in datatype of "time" which stores the hour, minute, and second values with colon (:). The data type "double" specifies Double-precision floating point number.

Please refer a simple sample below which illustrates the records with "double" data type and exporting it to excel.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/GGC.Web/7.1.0.30/F80702/Sample.zip

Please let me know if this helps you.

Thanks,
Rekha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;