We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Modified Syncfusion Source and Updates

I have the SyncFusion Suite Full Source license. I had version 1.0.2.2 installed. I modified the Tools\Src\Controls\TabControlExt\TabControlExt.cs file to resolve a bug. Since then I've upgraded to version 1.0.2.4. I've noticed that my source code modifications are still there. Why didn't the upgrade install full source? I didn't change any of the defaults in the installation dialogs of the 1.0.2.4 setup. I noticed that the assembly manager had last loaded the User Debug configuration. How can I be sure that I'm looking at the correct version of Syncfusion source code? -Roy

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 21, 2002 08:33 AM UTC

This problem will be resolved in the next release of the components. With the current install package, if a source code file existed with a newer date or version on the end user's machine, the file was not copied. The next install will copy all files, regardless. In the meantime, you can delete the source code from your system, and then do a repair through the maintenance installation. This will maintain any assemblies under the prebuilt assembly folder, and ensure that you are working with the latest source code. -Trampas

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon