We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Binding Adorner Fill Color

Is there simple syntax to set the Adorner Fill property to the interior color of the line using the adorner.

Adorners are children of the chart series, so I would like to set its Fill property to that of the line Interior Color.

When defining a Data Template for the adorner, I had set 'Fill="{Binding Interior}"' but it can't find the Interior property of the line. Is there a way of doing this easily. If not it seems to be a defect to me. There is a work around of defining every color to a property and using it was the Fill property of the line and the interior property of the line but it is not a clean solution and not optimal.

Probably easy to do this but I am new to WPF so let me know the syntax.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 16, 2009 01:53 PM UTC

Hi Dale,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently we do not have support for 'Retrieving the ChartSeries properties through Adornments'. This has been confirmed as a Feature Request. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases.

We will update your incident 54981 with custom dll once this feature is implemented.

For now, only way is to replace the ChartSeries template. I have created a sample that uses a chart series template and places a TextBlock (if required could have other shapes) in it. Please refer to the attached sample.

F80589_Sample-1892846257.zip

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,
Jay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon